Yes, you can connect your phone to your PS4 via USB. The PS4 supports USB connections for charging and data transfer, which means you can use your phone's USB cable to connect it to your PS4. However, the functionality of this connection is limited to certain tasks.
Here are the steps to connect your phone to your PS4 via USB:
- Turn off your PS4 and unplug it from the power source.
- Connect your phone to your PS4 using a USB cable.
- Turn on your PS4.
- On your PS4, go to "Settings" > "Devices" > "USB Storage Devices."
- Your phone should appear in the list of connected USB devices. Select it and choose "Format as Extended Storage" if you want to use your phone as additional storage space for your PS4.
- If you just want to charge your phone or transfer data, select "Use as USB Storage Device" instead.
Once you've completed these steps, your phone will be connected to your PS4 via USB. You can now transfer data between your phone and your PS4, or use your phone as an additional storage device for your PS4 games and apps.
It's important to note that not all phones are compatible with the PS4's USB connection. Additionally, the functionality of the connection is limited to charging and data transfer. You won't be able to use your phone as a controller for your PS4 or access PS4 games or apps on your phone.