How can I measure 2/3 cup?
Use a 1/3 of a cup and fill it two times if you don’t own or can’t in finding your 2/3 measuring cup. You can also use 10 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons in a pinch as a conversion for 2/3 of a cup.
How can I measure 2/3 cup of water without a measuring cup?
Use an object as a reference level.
- A teaspoon is concerning the size of the tip of your finger.
- A tablespoon is about the size of an ice dice.
- 1/4 cup is concerning the measurement of a large egg.
- 1/2 cup is concerning the measurement of a tennis ball.
- A full cup is about the dimension of a baseball, an apple or a fist.
How a lot is 2/3 a cup?
|Original Amount||Half the Amount||One-Third the Amount|
|1 cup||1/2 cup||1/3 cup|
|3/4 cup||6 tbsp||1/4 cup|
|2/3 cup||1/3 cup||3 tbsp+ 1-1/2 tsp|
|1/2 cup||1/4 cup||2 tbsp + 2 tsp|
What is a similar to 2 3?
Answer: 4/6, 6/9, 8/12, 10/15 are an identical to 2/3. All those fractions acquired by means of multiplying both the numerator and denominator of 2/3 by means of the similar number are identical to 2/3. All an identical fractions get reduced to the same fraction of their most simple form.
What is a third cup?
6 tablespoons = 3/8 cup. 5 tablespoons + 1 teaspoon = 1/3 cup. Four tablespoons = 1/4 cup. 2 tablespoons = 1/8 cup. 2 tablespoons + 2 teaspoons = 1/6 cup.
How do I measure 1/3 cup with no measuring cup?
Measurement Equivalents and Abbreviations
- 3 teaspoons = 1 tablespoon.
- Four tablespoons = 1/4 cup.
- 5 tablespoons + 1 teaspoon = 1/3 cup.
- Eight tablespoons = 1/2 cup.
- 1 cup = 1/2 pint.
- 2 cups = 1 pint.
- 4 cups (2 pints) = 1 quart.
- Four quarts = 1 gallon.
How can I measure 2 cups of water with no measuring cup?
For liquids, because there is a difference between measuring dry and liquid ingredients, use a mason jar. Just calculate the quantity of cups based on how many fluid oz. the jar holds. (For instance: a 16-ounce mason jar equals about 2 cups.)
How do you in finding two thirds of a number?
Divide the number via 3 to search out ‘one-third,, then multiply through 2 to find ‘two-thirds’.