Medical administrative assistants perform a wide range of tasks, including managing patient records, scheduling appointments, and billing insurance companies. If you are looking for medical administrative assistant jobs in New York, there are a number of resources you can use to find opportunities.
- Online Job Boards: Websites such as Indeed, Glassdoor, and Monster allow you to search for medical administrative assistant jobs in New York by location and job title. You can also upload your resume and create job alerts to stay updated on new job postings.
- Healthcare Facilities: Hospitals, clinics, and doctor's offices are always in need of skilled medical administrative assistants. You can check their websites for job openings or submit your resume directly to their human resources department.
- Staffing Agencies: There are many staffing agencies in New York that specialize in placing candidates in medical administrative assistant positions. These agencies can help match you with job opportunities that align with your skills and experience.
- Networking: Connect with others in the healthcare industry, including colleagues, alumni, and professors. They may be aware of job opportunities that are not yet listed online.
- Professional Associations: Joining a professional association, such as the American Association of Medical Assistants or the National Healthcare Association, can provide you with access to job listings, networking opportunities, and professional development resources.
By utilizing these resources, you can increase your chances of finding a medical administrative assistant job in New York.