Medical coding and billing jobs in California can be found in various healthcare settings such as hospitals, clinics, physician offices, and insurance companies. Some potential job titles to look for include medical coder, medical billing specialist, medical records technician, medical claims examiner, and healthcare reimbursement specialist.
Here are some resources to help you find medical coding and billing jobs in California:
- Indeed: A popular job search engine that allows you to search for medical coding and billing jobs in California. You can filter your search by location, salary, and job type.
- ZipRecruiter: Another job search engine that lists medical coding and billing jobs in California. You can sign up for job alerts and receive notifications when new jobs are posted.
- California Medical Association: This organization provides job listings for medical coding and billing jobs in California. You can search for jobs by location, job type, and experience level.
- American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA): This professional organization offers job listings and career resources for medical coders and billers in California.
- LinkedIn: This social networking site allows you to search for medical coding and billing jobs in California and connect with healthcare professionals in the industry.
Remember to tailor your resume and cover letter to the specific job you are applying for and to highlight your relevant skills and experience. Good luck with your job search!