There are many medical laboratory scientist jobs available in New York, as it is a major city with a thriving healthcare industry. Some possible places to look for these jobs include:
- Hospitals: New York has many hospitals, including some of the best-known and most prestigious medical centers in the country. These hospitals often have large laboratory departments and may employ many medical laboratory scientists.
- Clinical laboratories: There are also many independent clinical laboratories in New York that perform diagnostic testing for healthcare providers. These laboratories may also employ medical laboratory scientists.
- Research institutions: New York is home to many research institutions, including universities, pharmaceutical companies, and biotechnology firms. These organizations often employ medical laboratory scientists to work on research projects.
Some websites where you can search for medical laboratory scientist jobs in New York include:
- Indeed.com: This is a popular job search website that lists job openings from many different employers.
- Monster.com: Another job search website that lists job openings for medical laboratory scientists in New York.
- New York State Department of Labor: This website has a job search feature that allows you to search for jobs by occupation and location.
- SimplyHired.com: Another job search website that lists medical laboratory scientist jobs in New York.
- Glassdoor.com: This website provides information about job openings, salaries, and reviews from current and former employees of different companies.