Medical supply delivery jobs in New York are available in various settings, such as hospitals, clinics, pharmacies, and medical supply companies. Some potential places to search for these jobs include:
- Delivery companies: There are many delivery companies in New York that specialize in medical supply delivery. Examples include Medline Industries, Cardinal Health, and Owens & Minor.
- Healthcare organizations: Hospitals, clinics, and other healthcare organizations often have their own delivery teams to transport medical supplies and equipment between facilities.
- Medical supply companies: Companies that sell medical supplies often have their own delivery teams to transport products to customers.
Some websites where you can search for medical supply delivery jobs in New York include:
- Indeed.com: This is a popular job search website that lists job openings from many different employers.
- Monster.com: Another job search website that lists job openings for medical supply delivery jobs in New York.
- Glassdoor.com: This website provides information about job openings, salaries, and reviews from current and former employees of different companies.
- LinkedIn: This social networking platform has a job search feature that allows you to search for jobs by occupation and location.
- New York State Department of Labor: This website has a job search feature that allows you to search for jobs by occupation and location.
When searching for medical supply delivery jobs, it is important to have a clean driving record and a valid driver's license. Some employers may also require previous delivery experience and/or a high school diploma or equivalent.