There are a number of medical transcription jobs from home available in California. Here are a few places to look for these types of jobs:
- Indeed: Indeed is a job search website that allows you to search for medical transcription jobs from home in California. You can filter your search by location, salary, and job type.
- FlexJobs: FlexJobs is a job search website that specializes in remote, flexible, and freelance work. They have a dedicated section for medical transcription jobs that can be done from home.
- Upwork: Upwork is a freelancing platform that connects freelancers with clients from all over the world. You can search for medical transcription jobs on Upwork and apply to work with clients who are looking for this type of service.
- Remote.co: Remote.co is a website that lists remote job opportunities across a range of industries. They have a section dedicated to healthcare jobs, which includes medical transcription jobs that can be done from home.
- LinkedIn: LinkedIn is a professional networking site that can also be used to search for job opportunities. You can use the search function to find medical transcription jobs from home in California and connect with potential employers.
It's important to note that medical transcription jobs typically require specialized training and certification. Before applying for any job, make sure you have the necessary qualifications and experience.