There are many medical transcription jobs available that can be done from home in New York. Here are some resources to help you find these types of jobs:
- Indeed: This popular job search website lists a variety of medical transcription jobs that can be done remotely from home in New York. Simply go to the website, enter "medical transcriptionist" and "New York" in the search bar, and browse the results.
- FlexJobs: This website specializes in remote and flexible job opportunities. They have a dedicated section for medical transcription jobs that can be done from home in New York.
- Upwork: This freelance job platform has a category for medical transcription jobs, where you can find opportunities to work remotely for healthcare providers and medical offices in New York.
- SimplyHired: Another job search website that lists remote medical transcription jobs in New York, along with requirements, qualifications, and compensation.
- LinkedIn: You can search for remote medical transcription jobs on LinkedIn, which is a professional networking site. Simply use the site's search function to look for relevant job postings and companies in New York.
Remember to carefully review the job requirements and qualifications before applying for any job, and make sure to tailor your resume and cover letter to each job you apply to. Good luck with your job search!