There are several medical transportation jobs available in New York. Some of the common job titles in this field include:
- Ambulance Driver: An ambulance driver transports patients to and from medical facilities, as well as responding to emergency situations.
- EMT (Emergency Medical Technician): An EMT provides basic emergency medical care to patients in the field, and transports patients to medical facilities.
- Paramedic: A paramedic provides advanced life support to patients in the field, and transports patients to medical facilities.
- Medical Transport Driver: A medical transport driver transports patients who are not in an emergency situation to medical appointments or procedures.
- Medical Transport Coordinator: A medical transport coordinator is responsible for organizing and scheduling medical transportation for patients.
To find medical transportation jobs in New York, you can search job listing websites like Indeed.com, Monster.com, and Glassdoor.com. You can also check with local ambulance services, hospitals, and medical transportation companies in your area.