There are several medical work from home jobs available in New York. Some of the most common positions include:
- Medical Transcriptionist: A medical transcriptionist is responsible for transcribing medical reports dictated by physicians, which requires knowledge of medical terminology, anatomy, and physiology.
- Medical Coder: Medical coders review medical records and assign codes to each diagnosis and procedure to ensure that healthcare providers are properly reimbursed for services rendered.
- Medical Billing Specialist: Medical billing specialists work with healthcare providers to ensure that claims are accurately coded and submitted to insurance companies for payment.
- Telemedicine Physician: Telemedicine physicians provide medical consultations and care via video conferencing, which allows patients to receive medical treatment from the comfort of their own homes.
- Nurse Practitioner: Nurse practitioners can provide remote healthcare services, such as triage, patient assessment, and treatment planning, through telehealth platforms.
Some websites that list medical work from home jobs in New York include:
You can also check with hospitals and medical facilities in your area to see if they are offering any work from home positions.