Job Title: Receptionist
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: [Insert location]
As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for visitors and clients, both in-person and on the phone. You will greet guests, answer phones, and perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks to support the efficient operation of the office.
• Greet and welcome visitors and clients as they arrive at the office.
• Answer and direct incoming phone calls to the appropriate person or department.
• Maintain a tidy and organized reception area.
• Receive and sort incoming mail and packages.
• Schedule appointments and meetings.
• Assist with clerical and administrative tasks, such as data entry, filing, and photocopying.
• Manage office supplies and equipment.
• Process and distribute incoming and outgoing mail and packages.
• Provide general support to visitors and staff members.
• Perform other administrative duties as needed.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 1+ years of experience as a receptionist or in a related field.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and other office software.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong organizational and time-management skills.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
If you meet the qualifications and are excited about the opportunity to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, we encourage you to apply for this position.