There are several remote medical assistant job opportunities available in California. Some of the places to search for these positions include job boards such as Indeed, Monster, and ZipRecruiter, as well as healthcare staffing agencies like Maxim Healthcare Services, ProCare One Nurses, and Medely.
Here are a few examples of remote medical assistant jobs currently available in California:
- Virtual Medical Assistant - Healthcare Partners (Los Angeles, CA)
- Remote Patient Care Coordinator - Aya Healthcare (San Diego, CA)
- Remote Medical Assistant - PlushCare (San Francisco, CA)
- Telephonic Medical Assistant - UnitedHealth Group (Irvine, CA)
- Virtual Medical Assistant - Carbon Health (San Francisco, CA)
It's worth noting that the qualifications and requirements for these positions may vary depending on the employer. Some may require certification as a medical assistant or prior work experience, while others may offer on-the-job training.