What does Poopenfarten mean?
juzosuzuya. You getting mad at american citizens isnt going to switch the truth that the german phrase for rest room is poopenfarten.
What do they call bogs in Europe?
We probably get the phrase “bathroom toilet” from this expression, even if some folks suppose it comes from “Room 100” which is what European other folks used to name the toilet.
What language is Drei?
The Etymology of German Numbers
How do you learn years in German?
In German generally (i.e. no longer just in Germany but in addition in Austria and in Switzerland), years are pronounced like this:
- 1015 (ein)tausendfünfzehn.
- 1115 elfhundertfünfzehn.
- 1215 zwölfhundertfünfzehn.
- 1315 dreizehnhundertfünfzehn.
- 1815 achtzehnhundertfünfzehn.
- 1915 neunzehnhundertfünfzehn.
- 2015 zweitausendfünfzehn.
How do you assert 40 in German?
Counting from 21 to 99
- 30 – dreißig – Pronunciation.
- 40 – vierzig – Pronunciation.
- 50 – fünfzig – Pronunciation.
- 60 – sechzig – Pronunciation.
- 70 – siebzig – Pronunciation.
- 80 – achtzig – Pronunciation.
- 90 – neunzig – Pronunciation.
How do you are saying 22 in German?
In German, you say one-and-twenty (einundzwanzig) relatively than twenty-one. All of the numbers over 20 paintings the same approach: zweiundzwanzig (22),einundreißig (31), dreiundvierzig (43), and many others.
Is H silent in German?
Unlike English, there is not any ‘th’ sound within the German language, either the ‘h’ is silent, and most effective the ‘t’ is pronounced, which occurs in German phrases taken from different overseas languages, or every letter is pronounced separately, which most in most cases happens in German compound words.