Where is the area code 140?
Jun 11, 2013 · There is no area code 140 in North America (USA, Canada, and so on.).
What is the code for Poland from UK?
How the quantity is composed
|00||00 is the world prefix used to dial somewhere outdoor of United Kingdom.|
|48||48 is the international code used to dial to Poland.|
|22||22 is the native area or city code used to dial to Warsaw.|
|X||X is the native quantity you wrote. Exchange X together with your quantity|
How do I make a telephone name to Poland?
How to Call Poland from the U.S.
- First, dial 011 to exit the U.S. phone machine.
- Dial 48 subsequent, which is the country code for Poland.
- Finally, dial the local telephone number, which shall be 9 digits.
How do I textual content from USA to Poland?
- Compose a textual content message then input the following in the ‘To’ field: 011, then the nation code, then the area code, then the mobile phone quantity. Find a list of country codes.
- Select Send.
How do I name Warsaw?
Dial the following to call Warsaw, Poland from United States
- 011 – Exit code when making a global call from United States.
- 48 – Polish nation code for inbound calls.
- 22 – Warsaw town code.
- 011 + 48 + 22 + Local Number – International dialing code structure.
What is the area code for Warsaw Poland?
Poland Dial Codes
|City||Area Code||Dialing Code|
|Tarnow||14||+Forty eight 14|
|Tychy||59||+Forty eight 59|
|Warsaw||22||+Forty eight 22|
|Wroclaw||71||+Forty eight 71|
Does Poland have zip codes?
In Poland, postal codes have been offered in 1973. They are five-digit codes of two-then-three digits, with a hyphen between them. Postal codes are written in Poland ahead of the town/the city/locality identify, e.g. 00-001 Warszawa.
How do I call Poland from India?
To name Poland from India, dial: 00 – 48 – Area Code – Land Phone Number 00 – 48 – 9 Digit Mobile Number
- 00 – Exit code for India, and is needed for making any international name from India.
- 48 – ISD Code or Country Code of Poland.
- Area code – There are 49 area codes in Poland.
What’s the capital of Poland?
How do you learn an deal with in Poland?
The first line is the title of the recipient, the 2nd one is the street, the 3rd one is the town (together with postal code) and the ultimate one is the country.