Why do my replies disappear on YouTube?
Why does my comment keep disappearing after few seconds on YouTube channels? Comments on youtube does now not disappear itself. The reason you might want to now not to find your remark is because: Either the channel author would have deleted your remark or anyone would have reported your remark if they found that offensive.
Why received’t my TikTok feedback show up?
Perhaps you find that feedback on your TikTok movies aren’t showing up 😱. This may just occur if there are restrictive privateness settings which can be combating your followers’ comments from posting. Within those settings, you have got the solution to mechanically or manually filter comments.
What is the preferred remark on YouTube?
The maximum favored remark on youtube is written through the YouTuber “Seth Everman”….3 Most Subscribed Youtubers And Youtube Channels (2021):
- T-Series :(147 Million Subscribers)
- PewDiePie: (106 Million Subscribers)
- Cocomelon – Nursery Rhymes: (88.9 Million Subscribers)
What is the most like comment?
As of November 2020, probably the most liked remark on YouTube was posted through Seth Everman. So a long way, it has 3.3 million likes. Seth posted the viral remark underneath the unique YouTube video for Billie Eilish’s hit track, “Bad Guy.”
How many likes does Seth Everman’s remark have?
3.Three million likes
What is probably the most commented TikTok?
What is probably the most appreciated video on TikTok? Here are the Top 10
- 1) Bella Poarch ‘M to the B’ – Forty seven million likes.
- 2) Franek Bielak’s drawing – 43.6 million.
- 3) Billie Eilish’s first TikTok video – 36.1 million.
- 4) British Promise Cats – 34.Three million.
- 5) Baby Demi Rose from the Neep Fam – 33.Three million.
- 6) Nick Luciano’s parody video – 30.Nine million.
What is the ghetto on Tik Tok?
What is the In The Ghetto TikTok pattern? The In The Ghetto pattern, or ‘Oh The Ghetto’ as it’s additionally recognized, is a short video clip the place any person’s money-saving conduct or non-public items are described as “ghetto.”